THE PURPOSE OF HCC.
Our Vision statement (What we intend to do)
3 folds vision
- To build up the body of Christ with a strong spiritual orientation and a Christ-centred world view that will culminate in reigning on the earth.
- To facilitate creativity, skill development and entrepreneurial spirit through discovery of potentials in members and helping them to deploy same. Luke 19: 13
- To promote kingdom virtues for sustainable family life.
Our Mission statement (How we intend to do it)
- Raising a people of global relevance empowered to reign on the earth and prepared for eternity in heaven with Christ.
- To nurture, equip and deploy for global relevance.
- Isa 60: 8, Math. 5 15: 13 – 14, Lk 19: 13
Our Faith Statement (What we believe)
- There is one God. (Deut. 6:4, Matt. 16:17)
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God. (Matt. 1:18-25)
- Jesus is the way. (John 14:6)
- The Bible is God’s Word. (II Tim. 3:16)
- All need to be saved. (Rom. 3:23)
- Jesus Christ rose from the dead on the third day. (I Cor. 15:4)
- The dead shall rise again. (I Thess. 4:16-17)
- Jesus Christ is coming again. (Acts 1:11)
- Water Baptism and the Lord’s supper. (Matt.28:19; 26:26-29)
- Baptism of the Holy Spirit. (Mk. 16:17-18, Acts 1:8)
Our Core Values
- Integrity, and right living – Dan 1: 8
- Transparent Love. 1 Cor 13: 1, 1 jn 4: 8
- Excellence via creativity. Dan 6: 3, Matt 25: 14 - 33
- Sacrifice. 1 Pet 2: 5, Heb 13: 16
- Gratitude. Ps 92: 1 - 2