Every move of God begins with an encounter with God and His plan. Gen.12:1-4; Exo.3:1-10; Gal.1:15-16
Genesis 12:1-4....Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:  And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:  And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.  So Abram departed, as the Lord had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.
Galatians 1:15-16...But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,  To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:
The ultimate of God's plan is targeted at the welfare of his creature and the advancement of their destiny. Exo.3:1-10; Jer 29:11
To fulfill His eternal plan and purpose, He puts His Spirit in men to be His medium to convey his divine agenda for man. Eph.3:1-11; Jer 1:5-12. E.g Noah, Abraham, Moses, Joshua, Jeremiah, Isaiah, Jesus, Paul/Peter etc.
The Highflyers' Ministries International is one of such revealed mediums of God to convey His purpose to man and to lead people to actualize His redemptive plan for them.
This ministry is a product of:
- Encounters with God at various times (ranging from 1986 to 2015), the most recent of which took place on 16th October 2015. While seeking the face of the Lord again for clarity regarding the assignment as well as the timing thereof, He spoke these words clearly to me: My gifting and calling upon your life are without repentance. Go forth now and occupy till I come.".. 19:13
- A conviction of the need to add further color to Christianity through a practical, relatable approach all in a bid to enthroning Jesus and turning the kingdoms of the world to the kingdoms of our Lord and His Christ. Amen. Rev.11:15
The VISION/ MISSION STATEMENT
To raise a people of global relevance empowered to reign on the earth and prepared for eternity in heaven with Christ.
Ps. 18:32-34; Deut.32:9-13; Deut. 28:1; Isa.58:14; Isa.60:8; Joel.2:1-11; Rom. 5:20-21; Phil.3:13-14; Col. 1:9-23.
MISSION OUTREACH: TWO MAIN MANDATE FOCUS
Our mission is to build up the total man to be spiritually vibrant and buoyant, mentally creative, living life at the cutting edge and maintaining social relevance to their community.
WHAT WE DO:
- Church planting in various locations as God leads and opens the way. Lk. 19:13. 'Occupy till I come'
- To build a people empowered with a strong spiritual orientation and Christ-centered world view, as well as an exemplary lifestyle that will culminate in not only reigning on the earth but also being prepared to make it to heaven with Christ. 2Tim.3:15-17; Rev.5:9-12.
- To facilitate creativity, skills development and an entrepreneurial spirit via the discovery of endowments/ potentials in members as well as to help them nurture and deploy the same. Math.25:14-30; Lk.19:12-27; Jer.1:5-10.
- To build a family-oriented church that exemplifies the virtues of Christian family living. Eph.5:21-33
- To promote kingdom virtues by imparting requisite practical, biblical knowledge that make for strong, sustainable family life. ( The home, being the foundation of society if stable and thriving will translate to a virile church and impact positively on society at large, especially with regards to dispelling the thick darkness that is overwhelming the world in these last days). Math.19:4-6; Heb.13:4
- To embark on spiritual exercises that will enhance the restoration of family dignity by confronting the forces of the devil hampering people's marital/ family fulfillment, and battling the evil forces resisting harmonious family relationships at all levels. Perfecting the home is perfecting the church. Eph.6:12-13; Math.7:24-27; Math.16:18-19
HOW WE DO IT (APPROACH)
The instrument of conveying and establishing the realities of the Kingdom of God as contained in this vision is the infallible and incorruptible word of God in its multi faceted dimensions. 1Pet.1:23; Jn.1:1-5
- Engaging the forces of the Spirit to enforce the liberty of the saints and connecting them to divine enabling to fulfill redemptive plan.
- Church services, programs, specialized seminars and conferences as led by the Holy Spirit to ensure the fulfillment of the vision Mt . 16:16-19; Heb. 3:4; Pr. 24:3-5; Is. 33:6
- Any other avenues specified by the leading of God to positively impact on membership and the community at large.
....The Church on the move.
JOIN THIS CHARIOT...